Thursday 9 February 2012

A month in STIAS (boarding school)

For a month, I've been surviving, breathing, eating, drinking, sleeping and more in STIAS, a short-form for Sekolah Tinggi Islam As-Sofa, Al-Musnid Syeikh Dato' Muhammad Fuad bin Kamaluddin Al-Maliki a.k.a. Walid is the owner of the school. Since I got there, I've met many kind of peoples. And, we always being greeted by many kind of guests.  Still, I don't forget my family and I still do my arts in my free time. Everybody seems to be liking* my arts (smiled proudly) in that school there is no word such as 'bully' in the girls place, but for boys, bully is a normal things right? I keep concentrating on my 'Hafazan Al Qur'an' and academics. In there, I've went to many experiences like the time, we don't have water, when  the caterpillars (ulat bulu) came attack on rainy days, black-out, met with monkeys when we were walking home (back to our dorms) and more... Alhamdulillah, with Allah's permissions, I'm here with my families and I'm looking great, healthy, no problem same as my families...

For, now... This is all things that I want to say,
Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment