Monday 26 September 2011

This is Me


Hi! My full name is Nur Liyana Bt Mohd Rizal, I'm from Malaysia. 
Hobby: Drawing, surfing Internet, take photos (if I'm in the right mood), cycling and joking (if I am super-               bored so I annoyed people)
Ambition: To be a cartoonist, architect, graphic designer and character creator (doesn't matter as long it related to Arts)
Idol: Sarah Joan-Mokhtar 
Fav. Celebs: Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, BEAST, Lisa Surihani and Yuna
Desperate about: Art!!!
I like: Chocolate, Caramel, Comic, Cats/Kitten (seems like everything starting with 'C') but best of all anything in PURPLE !
Dislike: Anything related to violence, coffee, Boots and CREEPY insects
Books: Anything funny and not romantic, creative writing and not too straight like "Diary of a wimpy kid", "Dork Diaries", "Dear Dumb Diary" (Looks like reading diaries is my new hobby :p)
Everything about me stops here

No comments:

Post a Comment