Monday 24 October 2011

Sister in Chaos

Well, after we (me and my sister) were browsing the internet for "youtube", Mia did a call to daddy and he said he'll be home in 30 minutes, we did not stop browsing the Internet until
Daddy surprisingly came into his room and said "I knocked the door many times and nobody open it for me and now I see you in my room browsing the Internet," We was stunned for awhile and we came down the stairs.
Before I or anybody else except my father could ever get in his car, my little sister, Sarah was being a cranky girl asking us to do whatever she said, she was yelling for help and covering her nose. No wonder, she was nose-bleeding, in my head was like "Why didn't she ever told us?"
Mia helped her by getting all tissues but it seems like it wouldn't stop bleeding, Mia asked me so how come this could happen? I know it for sure, it was because Sarah didn't drink a lot of water and she forgot to the drink the nutritious honey that Mom made for her. Mia asked her to drink some cup of plain water but she refuses as she said "The blood will drip before the plain water could ever get in my throat," that could be silly, then I forced her to drink a cup of water,  she ignores me so. Mia said to her "you need to drink a lot of water, see there, the blood is still dripping unless you drink at least a cup of water," "but..." before Sarah could continue and finish her line Mia grabbed a cup of water and put it in front of Sarah's face. With no doubt, Sarah drank up the cup until the last 'GULP' and she wipes of her nose with a tissue before the blood could drip. She wipe her nose every seconds until Mia realized the blood no longer dripping. So she changed her dress and straight forward get into the car. Daddy ask Sarah "what took you guys so long? What happened to you, Sarah?" Sarah looks pale and I said "Sorry because we took time it was because of her nose-bleeding emergency," with a big smile I said to Daddy. Daddy was still sitting, he look at Sarah for a few minute and he said "What's that? I think it's a frozen blood stuck in your nose, better you wipe it off," Sarah feel his nose and take a tissue and wipe it off, (Well, to other readers, this might be the funny part OR the gross part [Actually, it's not that gross]) Sarah said to me, Mia and Daddy "Hehehe, I think it's like a nose-poo," We also thought like that because that 'THING' still stuck on her nose. Ya know, Mia is like the over-hygiene person, even blood she hate to see or a scar~ I interrupt and said "If you can't wipe it of why not just pull it off?" I giggled because I think it's a stupid thing to say. Sarah did pull it using the tissue. In suspense we all watching Sarah to pull that 'THING' off. "AAAAH!", "EEEUWWW!" and "GROOOOSSS!" came out from our mouth as that frozen blood 'THING' actually was quiet long and slimy at the point. First thing I was thinking when I saw that slimy, long, dark-red colored thing was a slime monster which lives under Sarah's nose. Hideously Horror, Creepy Creature, Disgusting Disguise.  But after then, the nose-bleeding stopped and we went to a library after lunch.
The End of the Story of
The Red, Slimy, Long
Thing :)
at the end, I think it's a quite 
funny and little bit of gross mixture
with basic story until it end up
into this story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment