Wednesday 19 October 2011

Step-By-Step to achievements

Well, since I was suspended from using Facebook for a month,
my mom wants me to increase my drawing/arts skill/talents....
So I sign up this website for who is an artist or love arts,
the website really gives me challenges to increases my skills by
posting my arts, and whoever get the most comments I shall say
he/she is good, better, further better than me :)
Not thats all, if we admire somebody's art-piece we could save it
in our favorite file, and if that person was really a
tip-top person, a talented person, an art guru or master of the art
we are supposed to be their "watchers" which means, ummmm....
i don'rt really now how to explain but it was the same meaning like
"followers" in the twitters. Whoever has many watchers, means they are masters!
till now, I only have 1 watchers.... And I'm on my way to achieve more
arts competition and become one of the best artist!
You can see my arts in my gallery at this website:-

www.mianaheart.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment