Wednesday 10 October 2012

Freaking Cool anime

I just got back from my boarding school,
    a week before I went back home, my otaku friends suggested me to several new released anime...
We watched online, read manga online and sort of other things.
We did made a list of anime's title,
so I choose to watch this one, 
    "Ao no Exorcist" which means "Blue Exorcist"
This story is so super cool, I cant stand the humor, seriously FUNNY!
Exorcist are ghostbuster/shaman
if you wanna watch it, lemme tell'ya some early points:
the main character is the boy with blue fire demon-like face,named Rin. Rin is a bully, strong, can hear demon whisper and other demon ability. 
He has a super-intelligence twin which is the one who wore spectacles. His twin doesnt have demon ability or so-whatever, but he's twin Kill ghost using pistols, machine-gun and other mecha-tools.
Their father is an exorcist too, but as their father died, he left both son a black cat named 'Kuro', Kuro is a cat-like demon which can turn large in a fight.
In their adventure, they will meet other exorcist:
Bon, Shima, Shiemi, Izuma, Professor, this nerd boy(I forgot his name)
and so much more! 
This is a Must Watch Anime = MWA*

2 comments:

  1. This oneis definitely on my list, Ijust couldnt find the time for it, there's a pile building up in my laptop xD *shame on me*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you have ur time 2 watch it

    ReplyDelete