Saturday 2 February 2013

Building Creativiti

lately, I'm starting to get bored in the empty time...
    So, I've been thinking to draw and doodle and create as many arts as I can and paste it on my bedroom wall,
Without realizing I've actually have done many artpiece! Yippee!
i draw this using oil pastel and 8b pencil

let say this one is a failure

name: broken pain heart...
i don't actually thought to make this

some boring days

cheerful abstracts

like a kids one heh

always dreamed myself as a real artiste but whenever i start drawing, it turns out so something neutral nothing special that i can sell over 10 dollar.
But then I think again, I'm still a starter to reach the name of artiste. So first step first you can't just loop to the fifth step especially when you''re learning by yourself WITHOUT any experts by your side.
I'm starting to copy other's people arts. I don't have the all arts equipments so I just try to make simple arts but still copy from an experts artiste. Then, learn how to use the equipments in the right way.
The more you train yourself to draw something unique, then you can get your own idea...

Well, it's up to you readers to follow my steps or you guys have yourself methods...
I'm just sharing my methods and things I know bout arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment