Monday 6 May 2013

Step By Step, Day by Day

All, school of Malaysia holiday at Monday this week, but my school at Pahang...
Added a day!!!
5 days holiday at home... didn't go anywhere fancy or travel too far.
Just a relaxing week at home, yet in HOT situation...
I'v finished watching Ao no Exorcist ad still blur about the ending, my head is still full of question like: Who Mephisto gamble with in the first place? and who is the dead spiritual old man?
My sister just love the adv on the video: Mameshiba : I agree it is very kawaii~
I also tried to add skills and more detail on my drawing.
I did try to draw a boy, wrinkled shirts, flated skirts and pair of eyes in different positions. These all are my weakness in drawing...
one night I was so bored to death so I drawed this junkie:
I just got this silly idea as I remembered the days at boarding school... I'm telling ya, boarding's totally fun!!!
But, I'm still VERY VERY weak on using digital media as art, on the shocking news is, how can I won second place in a contest making digital poster?
Hmmm, whatever... I've tried and probably Allah trying to show what our talents are used for.

And that is me, with my friend... at our school hall (actully, the school surau) I'm wearing usual school uniform and she's wearing purple colored hijabi and a black jubah. She's wearing different because she was in a group of performing kalam jama'ie (sort of coral speaking but in arab)
Art is importing and it does in everything!



Talking bout arts...I still need to sharp my drawing skill whenever I had a chance to go back home!
Like this image of Sasuke petting a lion, I need to learn more details on drawing men and a real-looking alive creatures. It is hard to draw without base sketch... Practice make perfect!


And this image... Skill on digitalism <--  I just creat that word. Oh, I just can't believe my eyes if I can really draw like that before I turn 16! Time's ticking, don't waste time and always learn new things.

Digital and doesn't mean always in anime, art is everywhere. like this one, it is not anime, nor reality image, but creativity! Need to train my brain to think outta the box.

My neck is almost freeze because of staring at this laptop.. it's 12:15 p.m at my place. Im tired and it is time to hibernate/sleep
Assalamualaikum, to fellow readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment