Wednesday 7 August 2013

29 Ramadhan.
Probably the last day for us, muslims, to fast this year.
I'm quite dissappointed with myself cuz this year Ramadhan, i don't think i do much ibadah, and i realized that I'm not chasing on Lailatul-Qadr.
This year, I was more like chasing the dunya (world) and not the afterlife eventhough i've made more friends and less on squarrel ( maybe).
I always clog my ear with the earphones and hear music thats make you lagho*, even in the car (the radio station always put on party anthem) so my sisters and I turned freak when we heard our fave songs...
In K-POP section, I just knew these singers called EXO-K and I am over it.

Ahahaha... i've tried to control my nafs in Ramadhan, but suddenly I declare myself as Mahomies.. for Austin Mahone fanatic

Aww, okay... self-control please...  by the way: Examinations are around the corner, and I need to finish another two folios...
Aaaargh!!! I believe that it's not good for you to say "life sucks" or "study is like hell" or maybe you didn't finish your h/w AT ALL because you just dont want to learn... 

Fella, that is so wrong and a major mistakes if you ever did that. 
FYI, learning keeps you intouch with Allah, actually Allah is always with us doesn't matter if you are a muslim or anything else, you just need to struggle for His Mercy and find His Hidayah/Barakah/Rahmat.
It's not just on Ramadhan, on other months too... Allah is always open and BTW, I've learned Hadith and it has told that never ask favor from Adam's relatives (which is us) because we will pissed off and ALWAYS ask favor from Allah Subhana wata'ala.
That's  all from me and hope we meet Ramadhan again.


No comments:

Post a Comment