Sunday 24 November 2013

Since when I'm addicted?

... Addicted to anime and so~
i've once become an otaku, now.. I'm not.
Firstly, like most people, I don't know the differences between cartoon and anime, but my first anime was Keroro Gunso, than I start realized it was an anime when it was aired in one of local tv station, now i now that, all cartoon that was originally from japan is an anime.

At that time I was probably 8, then like usual, I watched Doraemon, Shin Chan, but I have astro (a packaged selective channel in M'sia) then, it has animax channel.
Then I watched all kind of anime, such as naruto, one piece, k-on, air gear, honey and clover. And I was 10-11 when this happened. But I started to realized that anime exist after a hit manga released, so I start read comic magazines (Gempak) from there, I know the latest anime, latest manga, and some tips to sharpen your drawing skill too.

I started collecting comics since I was in school, start collecting mangas since 11, now, I have like over 80++ mangas and comics, yea, my family moves around lately so I gave my un-favorite mangas to my friends, is it an evil-doing? I hope not...
But, I do have my own tips buying mangas:
1- search for the best drawing and title (if the drawing is ugly and the title  sounds odd, it is a bad manga)
2- MUST BUY famous, experienced-a-lot mangaka: Motomi Kyousuke, Chiba Kozue, Ben, Nanajima Kana (or whoever you like)

The starting point of being an otaku is when I'm 12. And otaku read mangas, watched anime, listens to J-POP, a gamer, love cosplaying, knows some japanese words: then you are an otaku!
But I'm not that 100%, cuz at that time I was so into K-on, so I download all their hit songs, but I hate cosplaying, and I do know some japanese words and how to pronounce them :kawaii, itakadimasu, baka, doiteshimashite, tanjobi omedeto, dai jo bu.... what else? if basic, most people know right~ like konichiwa, sayonara, arigato... hmmm...

But, at that time... I don't have any friend that is an anime-geek...

once I entered, highschool, an Islamic highschool... duhhh~
I don't believe it, most of them are anime-geeks! woah... in my class, the person that I always talked about anime is, Neu, we discuss a lot about latest anime. we both good at drawing, so sometime, we draw, then switch papers and guest which character are we drawing...its fun...
Now, Imma be 15, so my fave genre is comedy, slice of life, romance, sci-fi, shoujo of course...
I dont like fantasies or folks styles. But i realized that japanese seems to believe in demons more than angels. yea~ like Vampires, Yokai, Youmu, Yasha... what else?

Thats all from my history....


No comments:

Post a Comment