Friday 7 December 2012

Anime Invading

I feel awkward cuz' before I used to be the only one who watches anime, or would care any new about them. Then I realized my lil' sister started to like anime, she always turn the channel Animax. For now, her biggest crush on anime is Beelzebub, she said "I won't miss any episodes!" Then she started talking about the characters, "I wanna be Hilda, and you can be Aoi Kunieda," and so on...
this photo is just somebody's fanart.

Next, my sister. She hated anime especially cosplays! But once she saw Nadome Cantabile, then it goes "Oh, this story, my friends said it's a good one and it seemed to be a good one," hey correction there, not a story but an anime. She have seen few episodes, she also join my lil'sissy watching Beelzebub.
Romantic series always a teenager's fave

This scene happened weirdly odd, I just got up from an evening sleep, walk straight out of the room went to living room, mama and daddy was at the living room, and lil'sissy and big'sis was outside cycling. That seem normal.... then goes a big WHAT in my head, the big WHAT just poofed out as I saw channel Animax on the TV,  broadcasting an anime titled Last Exile. Nobody is watching it, Daddy go round round in his BB* and mama was holding her lovey-dovey pillow and stared at the TV. She doesn't seem watching the anime but staring, probably thinking what's for dinner?

Usually, if my daddy saw cartoon in the TV screen, he would turn to other channel in a sec

And, I talk with daddy about Comic Fest and he said "Ummm, you search on how much the ticket and we can go," and I was like YESSSS. But my sister "ugh, that place gotta be sucks with ugly people in costume," I was just sighed. Who knows anime can make you addicted easily?




2 comments: