Saturday 22 December 2012

Holiday come and go

Yippeeee!
guess where  my parents brought us on our school holidays?
to Cameron Highland, in Malaysia yer' folks!
Ahhhh... longtime we haven't went to CH.
First stop of course, the land where tea leafs were buried
The BOH Tea Plantation!
Look at the greeny sceneries, the cold, the aromatic herbal smell,the clouds and the meals!
At BOH Tea Plantation there is a port where you could have a breakfast with greeny sceneries around you (so I'm promoting you guys to o early in the morning!)


Me (brown top) and my sis (blue top) on our way to fill our tummies with morning meals!

Jealous much?


Next stop, pick yer- own strawberries! There is so much Strawberry Plantation, and I dunno which one should I pick! And I think the strawberries flavour just the same!

 This is  my lil' sis... we really don't look the same, got that.

"Mom, I wanna pick my own strawberries too!"


Yes, yes and yes! Cameron Highland is just the spot where to go to cool yourself because now the temperature is hot, while at CH, cool breeze flow through your ears.

1 comment: