Friday 28 December 2012

Everybody's Mommy

We all used to hear "Mom knows best"
Well, most of us believe that we didn't learn from the words.
What I'm trying to say is, what's the point if we agreed what people were saying but we did not do what we just agreed.
Like a school want to have a big Teacher' s day event, everybody said "Yes1" but the pupils just so lazy to work on it...
In the end, the event wasn't look like a Teacher's day Event.

Today's topic: Our beloved Mom!
I actually don't really believe that  what Mom knows is the best.
Because everytime I follow's Mom instruction in doing that and this, and it end up to be a massive disaster!
Actually, it's not that horrible, just end up wrong.

a pic of my Mother and lil sis... 
This pic is ugly

My mom is a person that, let say quirky, yes she is quirky yet funny... sometimes clumsy.
And she sucks on singing... 
Eventhough she is a not a perfect woman but she is my mom. She may have the worst instinct in our family, because she is my mom.
And, you can't push Mommy's advice away.
I BELIEVE THAT PARENT'S WORDS ARE THE WORDS THAT CAN SAVE YOU FROM DROWNING IN THE CRUELTY WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment